Jewellery Repair Specialist and Service Consultant
- Assessing jewellery for required repairs
- Writing detailed repair orders
- Providing estimates for repairs and restoration
- Quality control of all jewellery leaving the store
- Creating custom designs
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Basic jewellery knowledge
Retail Jewellery Sales Professionals
Experienced. Full time. This position requires superior customer service skills. We are looking for someone who has the ability to build clientele and build business.
5-10 years experience. Able to make complicated, intricate pieces of jewellery. Salary will be from $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year.